If you were not active during your youth, it can “hit on your head” after 40.
During this period, the muscles begin to decrease and the fat deposits more precipitate.
This can lead to a number of health problems, that’s why practice regularly and protect yourself against adverse events.
Plus, you will feel much better after you get used to such a way of life.
A few exercises that you should regularly use:
1. Don’t let the metabolism gets slow with this exercise:
2. Maintain the shape of the body with daggers.
3. To prevent back pain – do the following exercise (plank):
4. Protect yourself from arthritis and lift weights from 1-3 kg, 2 to 3 times a week:
5. Live an active life and walk regularly.
6. Relax yourself and practice yoga.