Diet for weight gain
The basic principle of this diet is entering a large amount of energy before you spend it, with the gradual introduction of more calories. Daily recommended to bring an additional 500 kcal than usual making weekly gain about 0.5 kg of body weight.
It should choose food from the main group of foods – cereals, fruits and vegetables, meat and dairy products, and fats. Also, it is recommended to increase the intake of calories through whole milk, fruit compotes and fat fish.
This diet is not an uncontrolled intake of fat. Here is the rule to import 30% fat of total energy intake, and priority is given to unsaturated fatty acids that are present in olive oil, olives, nuts, avocados and others. Daily recommended intake of three heavy meals and 2 or 3 snacks. As a snack, consume dried fruits, seeds and nuts, fruit cakes, ice cream or similar. A significant part of the diet and regular physical activity, because affect the appetite improved, and the formation of muscle rather than fat.
Foods that are consumed:
- Bread – buy bread with mixed grains, which besides the entree you can take as a snack with honey, dairy spreads, etc.
- Fruit – bananas, pears, apples, pineapple, dried fruit, oranges, peaches, plums, watermelon, etc.
- Vegetables – potatoes, peas, corn, broccoli, cucumbers, turnips, etc.
- Oil – when you cook you can put more oil. Healthiest oils are olive oil, butter
- Avoid high-calorie food – the important thing is to avoid the unhealthy fat that can lead to damage to the cardiovascular system – cakes, cookies, processed meats, chips, different types of fast food
- Consume more protein – protein is important for the functioning of the body and the formation of muscle tissue.
- Regular exercise – The best way is to increase your body weight through exercise and increasing muscle tissue. Thus increases the appetite and the need of the body for energy.